Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the ground beneath me is breaking.

this song has never sounded so clear to me than it does now.


"I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping
I could learn a bit about how to give and take.
But since I came here felt the joy and the fear
finding myself making every possible mistake


See I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping
I could learn a bit about what is true and fake.
But why all this hate try to communicate
finding just that love is not always easy to make.

This is a happy end, 'cause you don't understand
Everything you have done, why's everything so wrong?" -
"New Soul" by Yael Naim



But it's hard.so hard.for me to laugh again. in the midst
of my carelessness and fault.

one moment i'm ok, the next, i break.


at times i am lost
i am fragile and broken
But i'm always found in Him.



let this be true, God. let this be my truth that i can
hold onto. i am lost,
but i'll be found in You. this is a test
i know. this is so many things.

yet, it is comforting to know that Your hand is behind all
of this.

i cannot deny that i am frustrated for having to make so
many mistakes

and suffer for the consequences.yet You redeem in me.
You give me a new

perspective. You are giving me a second chance.to start
over.

to slow down.to not rush my life. to take it, literally,
one step at a time

i wanted a new identity, a new name, a new change.
you took away from me

what i relied on, was familiar with, set me on unstable ground.
to show me that i am not my own. i am Your's.LET YOUR
KINGDOM COME. LET YOUR

WILL BE DONE.ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, LORD.
just be here.come, come

and take your people home.i know i want to go home.LET
US SPREAD THE WORD

so God will come sooner!

1 comment:

Zhongnan said...

Whoa..stumbled upon this. Yeah didn't know so many people in AIV had blogs. I should go back to updating mine, heh heh.