Thursday, February 26, 2009

this is one of those moments

there comes a time when escaping from responsibility will not do.
when putting off talking on the phone with my parents reaches a point of disobedience.
when the pimples on my face clearly reflect how irresponsibly i've been living.
when my lack of attention span or selective attention is driving down to nil even in the social scene.
when my identity crisis as an overly balanced ABC is making me more of an outsider than a person who can mesh into both groups.
when my lack of motivation to learn new songs on the guitar is starting to reflect my lack of motivation to learn anything.
when my calling is still unclear and my patience is running out, thus affecting the earnestness in my prayers.
when i reach the end of my thought and say to myself: "what was i thinking? nothing worth mentioning" and i give up sharing anything at all.

and to those who withhold from others, they will be withheld from as well. as you can see, that is me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Tiff,
take easy. you should fit into all the groups (US, ABC, China, Taiwan, Chinese, ...etc). A good friend should come from any place.

Same as the selection for your future field in U. No need to hurry and rush.

Just open your mind and eyes to learn more from such good environment and friends around you. In your age, I always said "have fun" instead of studying harder or working harder. OK, we can chat more when we got there. Bye! Mom