Friday, January 2, 2009

the problem of pain.

c.s. lewis really does make you think more about your own existence. i am not done reading the book yet, but i plan on finishing it tonight.



honestly, i am troubled. constantly struggling.with my thoughts.my perceptions on life. on existence.on humanity. on love.on honesty.on truth.on God. on sin. on corruption.the list could go on.



so much is unknown.so much we could possibly be worrying about.but doesn't God tell us NOT to worry? "to NOT be anxious about ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING, but by prayer and petition, present your requests to God?" i still don't understand why we can't take to His promise to heart. i need to break free from this bondage of sin i have let Satan wrap around my heart. i know what he is trying to do making all these flashbacks occur in my mind when i am clearly past it already. God, save me from this trap and bring me back to life - real living.

No comments: