Monday, July 13, 2009


(these two cute kiddies were practicing how to be the evil duo in the play. i present to you the wicked witch of the east and her flying monkey)

I experienced a pinch of jealousy today...for a girl I only met briefly. It was by far the weirdest case of jealousy I've ever felt - first of all, I don't even know her that well. second of all, she is in no way an offensive person or obnoxious by any change. it's weird. I'm finding it hard to explain but I do believe God is using this encounter with her as a test for my maturity. I know that come fall, many new people will be on campus. There will be many chances where I may be tempted to fall into jealousy - I finally understand why the sophomore girls in AIV were quite cold towards me and some of the other freshman girls in the beginning of the year. some of it has to be attributed to jealousy. too much attention poured onto the new people can make the old members bitter from jealousy. I'll really have to watch out for this during next year.
----------

Jolin as Dorothy.: )


one of my favorite shots of the day. they were playing"freeze" where you have to do a certain pose when the music stops. this is just hilarious.: )



spelling bee champions of the day. daniel nailed this one though.: )

oh jonathan.as the brainless scarecrow. he didn't get to have a snack today because he kept bullying the smaller boys.

No comments: