Thursday, October 16, 2008

DON'T.TOUCH.

why can't guys keep their hands to themselves? what gives them the right to "make moves" on girls who clearly aren't interested?

this is the third time i've been harassed in some way by an african american guy. i'm trying very hard not to be racist, but to this point, i'm finding it almost impossible. today in choir, the guy standing next to me brushed my hair. at first, i didn't know it was him.then he said: " your hair is very fun to play with." i smiled awkwardly, thinking he'd stop. but he didn't. he kept swishing it back and forth so i was like: "stop. please." i should have glared at him at that point, but i heard myself just quietly saying it. it was as if i had lost my own voice of reason. how can i just let these things go? i'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. it just is for me. i don't want to put up with any more harassment in the future, thank you very much. i don't deserve it and i don't think ANY girl out there does either. so just keep your hands to yourself. seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Say No loudly. Be brave. I am very proud of you.

mom