Sunday, October 5, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WORKS!

I have finally set up my printer after leaving it to gather dust for a month. it's a wireless printer, but i simply can't set it up properly wireless. so i thought that i had to get a usb connector to the printer. meijier's didn't have it (they told me that i needed to contact the printer company for the cord) so i thought i had to buy at staples or on amazon. however, this past month, i haven't gotten the chance to go to staples, and i'm still a bit reluctant about buying stuff on amazon (my physics textbook took 3 weeks to get here.i returned it right after it got it because it came too late).

i'm using my ethernet cable. so relieved because it took me around 5 minutes to print my papers out at RESCOMP an hour ago. that triggered me to set-up my printer ASAP because i was just so sick of waiting in line for it to print (not the mention all the time wasted just getting to RESCOMP and back). yeah. it's time to be time-efficient.i'm sleeping at 11:30 tonight. no more 3 am library sessions.

No comments: