Monday, October 27, 2008

two bruises and eyes open.

i started the day with various items falling.i end the day with a bruise on my knee from hitting my drawers two days ago, and a bruise on my elbow that i hit twice (once on the shower faucet, and another on the door knob of my closet. it was a patch of red skin for a five minutes.

i'll be fine though. i'm quite focused tonight.and i got to watch 20 minutes of "transformers" (i have yet to watch the whole movie) slant-eyed on my roommate's tv. i actually don't feel that guilty for watching her tv (at times.only when she's watching it) and not paying for the cable because i share fruit (not from the dining hall.from meijers) with her, lend her my hair straightener, and let her use my printer. i guess it evens out. she bought the internet cable and the fridge (which i should use more often).haha, nevertheless, i'm looking forward to getting an apartment next year.

No comments: