Saturday, June 20, 2009

hm.i'm so human.

Woke up at 5:30 this morning to send my sister off to the airport back to AA. Needless to say, my face is a mess; esp. since I squeezed all my pimples out. Seriously - I am so sick of looking into the mirror and seeing my face all dotted with red CRATERS and concave yellow BOMBSHELLS. I have to say it: this is a joke that has been played on me for way too long. I am getting quite bitter and annoyed at this whole healing face ordeal.

It's not a big deal, compared to so many other things but for some reason, it gets to me. It breaks my confidence down, it hinders me from wanting to take pictures, it is...NOT HEALING.

I don't mean to be pessimistic and spoiled about this little problem but it is trying my patience. Two dermatologists tell me different methods of curing my face - none of them work. This seems like a battle I can't win- I'm hoping that after reaching the worst condition possible, I will heal completely and have better skin than I had before. What a dreamer I am.

No comments: