Sunday, June 21, 2009

i think i'm getting somewhere with recovery.yesssss

my picture of improvement. believe me, it was a whole lot worse before. I won't show you so you won't be grossed out.


Hey please excuse the last post. I am not so bitter, if bitter at all. I don't think I've been better for the longest time (half a year I would say). Sleep and water have proven to be a faithfully good combination. Plus exercising (excessive sweating). Hm. The natural way to heal is still the most effective. I finished a book called" Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire." I highly recommend it to those who have become complacent Christians.

For one thing, it helped me put Urbana 09 into perspective. I shouldn't be going merely because a bunch of people received their calling from God at the conference. There's no location or situation that can force God to reveal Himself; He's everywhere, in everyone. It's time I started looking and listening with a sincere heart again.

This may seem like common sense or just plain basic but I never really thought about how the more we seek God, understand and raise our level of awareness for righteousness and love, the more He will equip us, manifest Himself in our lives and the lives around us. We have to want it first before God can do anything with and within us. Basic truths always get me; thanks, God for revealing this lesson to me this morning.

I need to get the laundry so I'll post later.: )

No comments: