Friday, June 19, 2009

new love. LENKA: )

"Knock Knock"-Lenka

A second
A minute
An hour
A day goes by
I'm hopin'
Just to be by your side
I'm turnin'
The handle
It won't open
Don't make me wait
Cause right now
I need your smile
Knock knock

Haha: ) It's such a cute song! I wonder how
old she is...probably early 20s. Favorite line:
"i need you smile, knock knock."


When life had locked me out
I turned to you
So open the door
'Cause you're all I need right now it's true
Nothin' works like you

AHAHAHAH. I've locked myself out so many times
I can totally relate. Much thanks for my friend
Aisyah for letting me stay in her room whenever
I needed to.

Little louder
Little louder
Little louder knockin'
Little louder
Little louder

Haha I wonder why the person isn't opening.

A warm bath
A good laugh
An old song
That you know by heart
I've tried it
But they all leave me cold
So now I'm
Here waiting
To see you,
My remedy
For all that's
Been hurting me.

Wow I can relate this song to my friends. This verse reminds me
of my friend Abbie. I've also slept on her couch
countless times this past year. She helped me through
some of the toughest situations and I will always be grateful
for knowing her.: )

You seem to know the way
To turn my frown
Upside down
You always know what to say
To make me feel like everything's okay

Hm....I would say this bridge goes to Pearl. She has so much
wisdom (to me) and is always willing to share it with me. I love
her so much and can't wait to see her in Taipei sometime this coming week.


I just really like this song and wanted to share it with you guys.: )

No comments: