Friday, July 11, 2008

finally took my online math test

i've been putting off the online math test that umich requires all incoming freshmen to take for quite awhile. the test came out on june 2nd and i took it today.- ___- yes i know, i've been procrastinating severely. well, i finally took it this afternoon.it wasn't too bad. 50 minutes. when i first started, it took me about 4 minutes to finish 5 questions. SO SLOW! my brain was refusing to move faster after a whole month of not touching any sort of math. i've only been reading novels, but that's about it.

i'll wait for the results to come out. i'm also waiting for my AP scores! don't know why i want to see them so much. haha.need a sense of affirmation that i didn't just hwen diow the whole second semester of my senior year. haha.

i also took my first pratice test for the written part of the driving test. it was alright.good thing i studied last night when i could have been wasting my time on the computer.haha.and i finished another book this morning: "eragon." last fantasy novel i'll be reading in awhile. i still think eoin colfer writes the best fantasy novels. waking up at 8 does make me more productive.

i shall reply my japanese friend, hisano's letter now. just got it today.: )

No comments: