Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a productive morning

i managed to wake up at 7:40 this morning due to the help of my mom's calling. i quickly ate breakfast and went to driving class. I learned how to park in a different parking space today. like in a vertical parking space instead of a horizontal one (don't know if you know what i mean.but there are quite a few types of parking right?). yeah. I'm a noobie at it so please forgive me for not knowing the exact terms. I have to take a mock driver's license test tomorrow! one of the 6 i have to pass to take the real thing. guess i'll be studying tonight.: |

i wrote a song this morning. More like i finished writing the song i started on yesterday morning. i think i'm trying to write as many songs with the same chords until i reach my maximum and am forced to learn other chords and ways of playing. haha i'm so lazy. Must play more guitar this summer and write and record more songs. I feel this ultimate peace when I'm writing a song while sitting on my bed. Sigh, i'm going to miss this quiet time i have to myself in the morning when school starts again and i have to start living with a roommate. : | it's time to grow up and move on.

i finally found newton faulkner's "dream catch me." michelle: this is the song that i was looking for last time i asked you. thanks for helping me anyway! i heard it on the radio and memorized more the lyrics. then i used letssingit.com to find it. hahah.yeah i tend to do that a lot.

hanging out with a friend of mine later in the afternoon.i must get rid of my sticky pix coupons and arcade coins! the coupons expire at the end of august! where did all the time go ( i registered for the card 2 years ago thinking i'd be able to finish this off easily.yeah, right). haha okay i shall go read another book now.finished "courage and calling" this morning.i recommend it.

No comments: