Tuesday, September 9, 2008

magnetic north!

i found this song last night on you tube while i was finishing my physics of music homework. it's called "so long"-magnetic north. sooooo好聽. i love it .

just felt like sharing.

'So long since I been without you
Remember me and you were like family?
No song could ever amount to
The memories that we had, can we
Hold on though this time is borrowed?
And I'm away where you can’t always stay
Go on though I cannot follow
But I swear you’ll never hear me say
"So long."

Hard to top a simple rule, not a single thought
Though my mind’s aloof, and these shingles got but a single truth
That my life just stops when I'm missing you
Given to melancholy other days, staring at the skyline at the bay
Thought I saw your silhouette, felt the tears ‘cause I know that you’ve been dead for seven years ...'


The lyrics are so powerful and honest. the way these two artists rap is very unique. and best of all, they're asian!






No comments: