Tuesday, September 16, 2008

thoughts that are going through me right now


"Who told us we'd be rescued?
What has changed and why should we be saved from nightmares?
We're asking why this happens
To us who have died to live?
It's unfair.
This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive.
This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell we'd be held. "- Natalie Grant in "Held"



"It's like the sun is shining
When the rain is pourin' down
It's like my soul is flying
Though my feet are on the ground
So take this heart of mine
There's no doubt
I'm in better hands now
I am strong
All because of you
I stand in awe of
Every mountain that you move
I am changed
Yesterday is gone
I am safe
From this moment on...
And there's no fear when the night comes 'round
I'm in better hands now." -Natalie Grant in "In Better Hands"





and here are my thoughts:

who are we to judge the weak?
what have we done to deserve luxury?
where are we heading or are we just going towards nothing
by ourselves
we are incomplete

in the night
we hope for a sunrise
but it's not always easy to come by

in this life
we expect for the sun to rise
when it doesn't
is there any reason left to find?

-tiff pan "who are we"-



No comments: