Monday, August 25, 2008

free morning

i'm choosing my classes at 1 PM so this morning, i got to sleep in!!! and sleep in i did.: ) for a change today, i ate an orange and finished the rest of the birthday cake alexis gave me yesterday. she said that while they were at costco, they "accidently" bought a birthday cake for no one. haha. her mom and best friend are both really nice. they invited me to their house on labor day, which is the first day of september. i'll probably go if i have nothing else planned on that day. : )

i'm going to go run some errands outside. must bring my map with me or else i'll definitely get lost. i had trouble getting to south quad yesterday even though i've been there once. i was almost there, but i thought i was going the wrong way so i walked back a street. thank goodness that i saw aisyah and bashira walking over. okay must go do first load of laundry now.

No comments: