Sunday, August 17, 2008

life being what it is

ate at olive garden tonight with my family and jerry and his parents. it was pretty good!: ) i ordered a meal called "tour of italy" which consists of lasagna, fettucini, and a piece of bread-crusted chicken. i shared with my mom and we still couldn't finish it completely.crazy sized meals here. : 0

i love the breadsticks though.i still have a few more in this take-out bag for later. i keep "starving" these days because i don't have food stored up in this hotel room. i basically just sleep during the afternoons. not much to do here..yet. and i still feel jetlagged for some reason. going to birch run tomorrow.it's an outlet mall.going to buy my running sneakers there and maybe take a run on the treadmill tomorrow night.: ) i think running will make me feel more at home haha. i'm also getting my M-card (basically ID card) and my bank account tomorrow! pretty exciting.

got my cell phone today at T-mobile. it's black and orange.pretty slick and easy to use. and it's almost midnight here but i think i'll stay up a bit because i slept on the way back from Jerry's house too (it's an hour away from the hotel). yeah. i had no idea i could sleep so much.no, really.

No comments: