Friday, August 15, 2008

is it time to cry yet? i don't feel anything. i was a bit reluctant to leave my room this morning. i'm going to miss the many pictures and posters i have spent years rearranging.: | but most of all, i'm going to miss living at home. 6 months in snow is quite a challenge for a person who has never lived in a place that snows. i'm definitely moving out to california after undergrad. haha.

can't believe it's actually happening. it's here. not tomorrow.today is the day i leave for three months after living in taiwan for 12 years. my family is sitting next to me on these cushoined yellow waiting chairs. it's almost time to board.i shall close dawn now. next post, i'll be in michigan, my new home.

1 comment:

Michellious said...

i like this post, it's beautifully sad. *hugs*

you'll still have me though. : )