Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i''d do it for love, love, love

as the taiwan valentine's day draws near (it's one day before father's day, 8/7), it's SAD (single awareness day) phase all over again. i just finished watching this week's "private practice" episode. addison finally kisses pete, but decides not to be with him because she wants to have what she wants, which is a family with a husband and kids. : ) well i'm glad she knows what she wants and that she's not afraid to go get it. haha i know it's only a soap opera, but likewise, i still don't know what i want...for my future.

it would be nice to find someone to share my life with, but i need to find my own life first. i feel like i haven't even done that yet, even at this age.hm. the more i think about leaving, the more hesitant i am about college. am i as ready as i convince myself to be? who am i fooling? i've been back-tracking these past few months ( i think ever since i found out that i got into u of m) and i still haven't completely pulled myself forward. what's going on?? God, please help me figure it all out before i leave.

No comments: