Saturday, August 9, 2008

last sunday

the last of everything.

today was my last sunday at victory church for awhile. saw lots of people and hugged them all goodbye. talked to two of my small group friends. the small group leader's wife is having a baby soon!: ) i'm always happy to hear about such things.

i saw melody today! she's been in canda for the past two years.i've really missed seeing her at church over all this time. so glad i caught her today. she said that now that she's back, she's not quite used to the pace of living here anymore. i'm pretty sure that's how it's going to be for me from here on. back and forth.fast and slow. heavy and light. cheese and soy sauce. wow.it's a big difference. but nonetheless, it's a good chance to grow more mature and knowing of life and of people.

when it all comes down to it, God is the only one who will always be with me. people come and go. relationships begin and end (but hopefully, they continue). time will pass me by, but God will still be by my side even after the storm fades.

i have my driving test tomorrow (for real) at 7:30 tomorrow morning. shall study the afternoon away and finish "persuasion"-jane austen. it is a really good book once you get past the slow beginning.i like her novels because the pace of the story is really how a romantic relationship be: slow but steady.

No comments: