Sunday, August 3, 2008

just.me.

The good thing about blogs and journals is that you can write absolutely anything you want. But is it worth writing? Or reading for that matter? Before I get carried away with my nonsensical questions, I'll stop. And pause. And think before I speak.

Whenever I fail to do that, I get into a huge fight with my family. It's insane, unecessary, and hurtful. I know, i know, i know. this. But i can't stop my tongue from spewing out venomous words dripping with Satan's slime. I know it's coming from the worst side of me and I have the protection and defense i need to go against it, yet i let it drag me along. I hate myself for letting it happen. for letting down my guard. for being. an unforgivable sinner. that Satan likes me to think. But i know better. I believe in a better being. I believe in God, the maker and creator of heaven and earth. If that's not great enough, i don't know WHAT is. So God, i ask you once again, please take me back again in Your arms and equip me again so i can stand up for the fight. You did not give me a spirit of timidiy, but of courage and self-discipline. Let me live out a worthy life for You. Amen.

No comments: