Monday, August 11, 2008

random tidbits from the past






i remember my dad telling me that he'd buy me an ipod shuffle if i did well on my midterms. i don't think i did extremely well, but my dad still bought it for me.: )






i used to draw metoyou bears for people. this one never got to the person. he was a friend i met at camp 4 years ago. i wrote the address wrong but it never came back to me. at least i took a picture of it.yep.




another one for mel. super cute. i should have saved a few for myself. i'll draw more! haha.maybe when i come back for Christmas.

Chinese New Year's in Malaysia!: ) i think you may find this familiar.
yeah that's about it. summer leaves me with very little to post about.i get the whole afternoon to myself today. no idea what i'm going to do.probably continue reading "the grapes of wrath." and "change of heart"-jodi picoult.i love reading during the summer.it's so relaxing.




No comments: